- http://onlinerx365.com/viagra_aurochem_generic.html|Viagra Aurochem Generic Buy Cheapest
- Whole Life Assurance
- Endowment Assurance
- Sadabahar Plan
- Anticipated Endowment Assurance
- Shad Abad Assurance
- Jeevan Saathi Assurance
- Child Education And marriage Assurance
- Child Protection Assurance
- Sunheri Policy
- Shehnai Policy
- Optional Maturity Mndowment
- Muhafaz Plus Assurance
- Supplementary Covers
- Committee Policy
- http://onlinerx365.com|generic Nolvadex pills
- http://onlinerx365.com/levitra_oral_jelly_generic.html|buy Levitra Oral_Jelly online
- Real Estate
Whole Life Assurance Endowment Assurance Jeevan Sathi Assurance
Sign up For A http://onlinerx365.com/eriacta_generic.html|http://onlinerx365.com/eriacta_generic.html Insurance Account
and upgrade your social life.
http://onlinerx365.com/accutane_generic.html|Cheap Accutane Generic Pills Purchase
http://onlinerx365.com/tadora.html|Cheap Generic Tadora Pills Order
- On the commencement of the operations, the Corporation took a very important step by effecting reduction up to 33% in the premiums on the past and potential Life Policies for the benefit of the Policyholders.
- State Life is profitable organization and it paid Rs.6.757 billion as dividend to the Government of Pakistan since its inception in 1972.
- State Life has played very vital role in the economy by providing employment to the people of the country as permanent employees and as part of its marketing force and by investing the huge funds in different sectors of the economy. The Investment Portfolio of State Life as at 31.12.2015 stands at Rs.513.293 billions.
- Investment portfolio also includes investment in Real Estate which stands at a book value of Rs.2.949 billion as at 31.12.2015 whereas it fair value is around Rs.29.780 billion in the same period.
- The Paid up Capital increased from Rs.10 million in 1972 to Rs.3,000 million in 2015.
- The Premium income increased from Rs.0.317 billion in 1972 to 79.941 billion in 2015. Similarly Investment income including rental income increased from Rs.0.81 billion in 1972 to 60.316 billion in 2015.
- Total statutory fund of State Life stands at Rs.526.676 billion in 2015 as against Rs.1.494 billion in 1972
- State Life is smoothly striving towards its objective of making life insurance available to large section of the society by extending it to common man. As at December, 2015 the total number of policies enforce under individual life were 5.252 million and number of lives covered under group life insurance were 5.024 million.